(Below a very brief and concise overview of our growing and expanding client and deliverables engagement list- past, present, future; Confidential clients not mentioned)
Education and Outreach
- Nyenrode Business University: Executive Energy Education (from 2012 onwards)
- In-corporate training program defined and set-up for a Discom (with Nyenrode/ Tu Delft).
- With Nyenrode/ IEA : In-bound visits from ONGC State Oil Company from India to NW Europe (2014- )
- EDI Groningen Gas Institute : Program with Nyenrode- Leadership over Energy and Energy transition ( 2014- )
- Oslo BI University: Strategy and Business innovation/ Roles and Responsibilities of Major Oil/ Energy Companies in Energy Transition (2013, 2014, 2015, )
- Trinity College/ Dublin: Master Classes Energy and Energy transition – for UN MDP/ ICSDP
students and eyeballed for UN SDSN global outreach (2015- )
Speaker, speaking engagements and workshops (some public examples)
- Energy Institute Netherlands- The role and opportunity of Major Oil Companies in Energy transition.
- ITE Power Conferences – Turkey , and beyond
- Energy Europe Copenhagen: Energy Master Class: Energy Strategies
- Norway: to City of Oslo, NIEC, Innovation Norway, etc. etc.
Statoil : Roles and Responsibilities for Oil Companies in Energy & Sustainability
- Large multi-national oil and gas company: workshop on Energy and UN SDGs: building forms and formats (bridges) for change.
- EDF Power Talk
- UN SDSN/ Columbia University- Global conference on UN Sustainable Development Goals (2014, 2015): Roles and Responsibilities for the Energy Sector in Energy , UN SDG & Climate Change.
Consultancy and Projects (some examples)
- EU/ EBTC- India: Energy Week , Partner Program & Relationships.: Energy and UN SDGs
- Energy Distribution Company: Corporate and organisational change programs
- RWE Germany: on the Corporate Agenda of CSR, Sustainability and Energy transition.
- Sustainability Projects and Platforms
- Vision Building/ Strategy project for a City on Energy transition, Economy and Job Creation: national and international
- Acceleration of Start-ups: Strategy, Finance and Program deliveries.
- Corporate Communication Office: Major Oil Company Strategic Brief for the WEF Davos
- Political Party and Administration in Netherlands,
- Political Party and Administration in Norway,
- Multiple corporate and UN clients: undisclosed project proposals and programs (on-going).
- Laudato Si workshops
Deliverables (Gifts from Energy For One World)
- Publication of two books: Energy For One World (2012) and Tales of Conversion (2017)
- Creation and definition of new styled Executive Energy Transition Education Classes– blending Global Change, Energy Architecture Strategy, Organizing to Execute and Program Ladership-to-Change in-one-go.
- Definition of a new term: Energy Architecture, and it’s application in new project and program investment initiatives.
- Definition of new roles and responsibilities to the incumbents of the established energy industry ( Oil, Coal and Gas)- locally, regionally, internationally- and in order to better serve the Paris Climate Change and UN Sustainable development goals and agenda. Go to working papers Part 2 and Part 1
- Proposals to the formation of an independent, neutral house to serve the UN and on it’s mission of Sustainable Energy, UN Sustainable development and Sustainable Societies (as part of UN 2.0 project- 2017)
- Research study into Biophysical Economics of the (global) energy system: proposal onto new modelling ways of energy economics, see also www.energyandstuff.org
- Definition of an Energy and UN Sustainable Development Platform for collaboration and step-up/scale-up engagement on capability building, finance and real results.
- The key link and opportunity between Energy related jobs and non-Energy related jobs (creation) in UN Sustainable Development
- A new international venture lab for young start-ups on UN Sustainable Development
- Business development of a new international trade-formula and EFOW Bridges on-and- between: Sustainable Energy, UN Sustainable Development and the rise of Sustainable Socieites
- Enhanced forms of corporate and government leadership training- and based on Laudato Si!, the spirit of Assisi and the UN Sustainable development goals
Recommended Background Information- into our Practice
Video Presentations, Websites, Reports and Websites
- The Age of Sustainable Development
- The Great Acceleration– video
- The Great Acceleration– website and scientific articles
- The Sustainable Development Goals– official website, knowledge platform
- The Sustainable Development Goals– powerslides
- Pope Francis Encyclical- Laudato Si!- Care for Creation and our Common Home
- Davos WEF 2017: An Insight. An Idea –with Cardinal Pietro Parolin
- Davos WEF2017: The Crisis of the Middle-Class
- Better Business- Better World
Some sample documents from Energy For One World
The Global Change Challenge
Energy Architecture, Integral Ecology, Society, Economy and our Transition Management
Walking on the Path of Sustainable Development
Leadership, Leadership of Change
Articles shared at Global Conferences on UN SDSN:
- Energy & Sustainable Development- The Realization of a new global compact on Energy Architecture Development
- New Roles and Responsibilities for Business in the UN Sustainable Development Goals