“Every Energy Company and Every Energy Architecture in this world can be improved upon in order to raise the availability, affordability and sustainability of energy to all”.- Adriaan Kamp, 2015
Please take a moment of your time, and view this most recent talk by Prof. Jeffrey Sachs on the Age of Sustainable Development at UN (his talk starts at 9:40 mins)
In the words of Ban-Ki Moon:
We are the last generation that can fight climate change. We have a duty to act
We are proud to announce Three Practice Services specifically focussed on better integrating the UN Sustainable Development goals into the Mainstream Energy Sector:
A contribution to the UN Sustainable Development/ Sustainable Energy agenda
This open conversation/lecture series helps leaders and leadership teams (in the energy sector) to reflect on their role(s)- to build the value case for business, opportunity and change, and to see clear and attractive opportunity pathways forwards, whilst also helping to progress their position and relationships towards their organisation, the stakeholder community, the wider world and themselves.
This Open Conversation Series will also be available (as a 2-day working event) within the Global UN SDSN/ MDP/ ICSDP outreach and curriculum:
Leadership over Energy corporations, today- be it in Coal, Oil & Gas, Utility, Renewables, Distribution or Energy Support firms – requires a new balancing act: attuning “corporate strategies, business innovation and organizational forms” with that of the “ dynamic context change”- in economy, technology, society and nature- they are in.
We are organised to help leaders and organisations in their pathways, deliveries and performances and in the process of organisation- and culture change. Our practice is specifically focussed on (business) leaders who aspire to lead by a more conscious and more inclusive leadership form- befit to the 21st century.
For and By Businesses, Governments and Academia. Our key focus areas of attention, are :
- Smart Cities,
- O&G/ Energy Architecture developments
- Utilities and energy distribution
A working pilot in the UN Sustainable Development/ Sustainable Energy agenda
Building the co-alitions of the willing. Between business, governments and academia. Building cross-border, cross sector- bridges. Business match-making and services. Transformation of Knowledge and Capability Building. Consulting and assisting there where relevant- analyse, design, develop, change, implement or evaluate the systems, purposes, means, solutions and pathways “for stepping-up” realizations of sustainable energy and projects in and between (international) business and (local) practices and needs.
We have earmarked a number of pilot countries to spearhead this service. In September 2015, we will report in New York on progress in/with these services.
Our key customer target audience and focus groups are:
1. Senior Leaders responsible for making Energy and Energy transition change happen to scale. In governments, energy corporations, energy institutes or organizations.
2. Entrepreneurs, Corporate game-changers and future business leaders and influencers who look out to be part in the positive change – and want to be part of the solution- not the problem.
3. (Executive) Educators and Educational Institutes who want to improve the relevance and impact of their executive educational programs on the topics of Global Change, Energy and Leadership – and with the help of our practice programs (forms and formats), know-how or skills.
Our projects and services include, e.g.:
- Executive Education
- Our Coaching and Advise Practice also with CEO World
- Performance Platforms
- Villa Doornberg- Centre for Sustainable Societies and 21st century Leadership
- Open Conversation Series on Energy Architectures
- Speaker Engagements
Please feel free to enquire.
Benefits from working with our practice- includes, but are not limited to:
- A Sharpened Vision on Energy Future : Helping to position.
- Helping organizations to deliver on todays targets and tomorrow needs. A True (Operational) Performance Booster.
- Supporting (large-scale) program executions – Building (or reviewing) teams, organisational capabilities and competencies for success.
- Personal coaching (leaders/ talent development)
- Improved (organizational) integration between Strategy, Organisation and Delivery
- A fresh story of purpose and meaning to staff within the relevant organisations, including key stakeholders
- Inspiration on Leadership Roles – including better balancing Corporate Objectives with those of the Energy sector and Society, Economy and Sustainability.
- New Business Development and Business Opportunities- securing new sales and/or sales funnels into the future
- Helping Organizational Change and Business Transformation
We value positive, conscious and compassionate leadership – respecting the identities and values of local communities, people and nations.
We seek to work – creatively, subtle, lightly- and with respect and intent for a deep understanding of the situation, culture and community you are in.