“Every Energy Company and Every Energy Architecture in this world can be improved upon in order to raise the availability, affordability and sustainability of energy to all”.- Adriaan Kamp, 2015
How best can we organize ourselves in order to ensure that everyone on the planet can enjoy affordable, reliable and sustainable access to energy?
Go and read our working practice contributions to Energy Architecture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Lets Get Started!
Earlier this year we could listen to the voice of Pope Francis, the G7 Political Leadership- and learn from Professor Jeffrey Sachs and John Rockstrom that we are accelerating ourselves crossing planetary boundaries and – perhaps also a little bit ourselves.
So in essence- Religion, Politics and Science have spoken and are asking us- the Energy Professionals- men and women- to do better.
To work better together, and to create the better energy architectures and better economies such that we, humanity- can stay out of trouble, grow the social justice and harmony in and between ourselves and truly steward and enjoy this wonder called planet Earth.
Our practice focus simple:
Our practice approach is mild and simple : just simply helping our customers to organize the change (energy transition) and UN sustainable development agenda in the better energy architecture developments.
As no other- we understand that every Nation and every company has his own history, culture and natural needs for progression.
If you want to read more on our working approach and considerations:
Go an read our working practice contributions to Energy Architecture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Lets Get Started!
We are proud to announce Four Practice Services specifically focused on Energy Transition and integrating the UN Sustainable Development goals into the Mainstream Energy Sector:
- Executive Energy Education and Outreach
- Coaching and Advise
- Performance Platforms (Example India)
- Expert-Teams (Example Mexico)
(our practice contribution starts at 19:15s, but we suggest you may find interest to listen to the whole conversation)
We value positive, conscious and compassionate leadership – respecting the identities and values of local communities, people and nations
Our key customer target audience and focus groups are:
1. Senior Leaders responsible for making Energy and Energy transition change happen to scale. In governments, energy corporations, energy institutes or organizations.
2. Entrepreneurs, Corporate game-changers and future business leaders and influencers who look out to be part in the positive change – and want to be part of the solution- not the problem.
3. (Executive) Educators and Educational Institutes who want to improve the relevance and impact of their executive educational programs on the topics of Global Change, Energy and Leadership – and with the help of our practice programs know-how or skills.