“Every Energy Company and Every Energy Architecture in this world can be improved upon in order to raise the availability, affordability and sustainability of energy to all”.- Adriaan Kamp, 2015
Year 2015 is and has been a Pivot Year in Energy Land
At the end of 2015 -we have seen and experienced the results of years’ of climate change negotiations : The adaptation of the Paris Agreement.
In September of 2015, the UN agreed to embark on a ground-breaking program of capacity and capability building in the realms of Sustainable Development.
In both of these programs- Energy and the Energy Sector are crucial and vital element for it’s success.
Stewardship over the Energy Architecture, Energy transition and Innovation  in a global-, local- and corporate setting is a new (and urgent) government and business leadership role to learn .
In very simple terms- one could state that the Energy Sector – and over the coming 15-30 years has the following three invitations:
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Implement the Paris Agreement.
- Enable the rise of Sustainable Societies and provide Energy to our Economies (‘Green Growth’).
So the Theme for Year 2016 is simple:
How can we organize ourselves in order to support and achieve the above objectives?
We suggest you take a moment of your time and watch this 1:30 hrs brief workshop and presentation on the above subject- so you may better understand our working agenda for year 2016 (our contribution starts at min 4:00s ):
Our practice focus simple:
Our practice approach is mild : helping our customers to organize the system and organizational changes needed (energy transition) and integrate the Paris Agreement/ UN sustainable development agenda in the better energy architecture, transition and innovation developments.
As no other- we understand that every Nation and every company has his own history, culture and natural needs for progression.
If you want to read more on our working approach and considerations:
Go an read our working practice contributions to Energy Architecture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Lets Get Started!
Please down-load here our (generic) commercial enquiry/ proposal document for Year 2016:
Please download here a client example: a workshop given at Trinity College in Dublin (Sister organisation of Columbia Earth Institute- Team Jeffrey Sachs/ Chair Paul Walsh, UN SDSN , MDP/ ICSDP)- and now also available to you (by Skype or On Location):
We are proud to announce Five Practice Services specifically focused on Energy Transition and integrating the UN Sustainable Development/ Paris Agreement goals into the Mainstream Energy Sector:
- Executive Energy Education and Outreach
- Speaking Engagements, Consultancy and Advise
- Leaders in Energy without Borders (with our Partner organisation LERCPA.org in the USA)
- Performance Platforms (Example India)
- Expert Teams (Example Mexico)
We value positive, conscious and compassionate leadership – respecting the identities and values of local communities, people and nations
Our key customer target audience and focus groups are:
1. Senior Leaders responsible for making Energy and Energy transition change happen to scale. In governments, energy corporations, energy institutes or organizations.
2. Entrepreneurs, Corporate game-changers and future business leaders and influencers who look out to be part in the positive change – and want to be part of the solution- not the problem.
3. (Executive) Educators and Educational Institutes who want to improve the relevance and impact of their executive educational programs on the topics of Global Change, Energy, Climate Change and Sustainability- and our Leadership – and with the help of our practice programs know-how or skills.