Energy For One World is a consulting boutique on Energy Architecture & UN Sustainable Developments.
Year 2015 is and has been a Pivot Year in Energy Land
At the end of 2015 -we have seen and experienced the results of years’ of climate change negotiations : The adaptation of the Paris Agreement.
In September of 2015, the UN agreed to embark on a ground-breaking program of capacity and capability building in the realms of Sustainable Development.
In both of these programs- Energy and the Energy Sector are crucial and vital element for it’s success.
Stewardship over the Energy Architecture, Energy transition and Innovation  in a global-, local- and corporate setting is a new (and urgent) government and business leadership role to learn .
In very simple terms- one could state that the Energy Sector – and over the coming 15-30 years has the following invitations:
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Implement the Paris Agreement.
- Enable the rise of Sustainable Societies, Build Vibrant Economies (with meaningful jobs) and provide Energy to our Economies (‘Balanced (Green) Growth’).
Next to the other important elements- the day-to-day:
- Strategy, Operation and Execution Performances in (Energy) Corporates (Oil, Gas, Utilities, etc.)- in good times, and in more demanding times.
So the Theme for Year 2016 is simple:
How can we organize ourselves in order to support and achieve the above objectives?
Please see below some typical presentations and conversation- from our hand- on said subject matter. Best to see and hear this fresh tone of voice – in audiences around.
Energy For One World is also a consulting practice on the implementation and organisation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
At present, we seek Donations and Sponsorships for our Outreach & Impact programs- and would be very grateful if you see opportunity to gift, donate of support our work
Rabo Bank Nr. (in the Netherlands): 0177098694
fao: Energy For One World (Adriaan Kamp Beheer BV)
Remark: Campaign for Energy for One World
IBAN/SEPA Number: NL53 RABO 01770986 94
Bank Name: Rabo Bank Group
We thank you for your continued trust and support in our practice and working methods.
Our practice focus simple:
Our practice approach is mild: helping our customers to organize the system and organizational changes needed (energy transition) and integrate the Paris Agreement/ UN sustainable development agenda in the better energy architecture, transition and country developments.
We understand that every Nation and every company has his own history, culture and natural needs for progression.
If you want to read more on our working approach and considerations:
Go an read our working practice contributions to Energy Architecture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Lets Get Started!
Please down-load here our (generic) commercial enquiry/ proposal document for Year 2016:
Please download here a client example: a workshop given at Trinity College in Dublin (Sister organisation of Columbia Earth Institute- Team Jeffrey Sachs/ Chair Paul Walsh, UN SDSN , MDP/ ICSDP)- and now also available to you (by Skype or On Location):
We are proud to announce Five Practice Services specifically focused on Energy transition and integrating the UN Sustainable Development/ Paris Agreement Goals into the Maintstream Energy Sector and Country Developments::
- Executive Energy Education and Outreach
- Laudato Si and the UN Sustainable Development goals (together with Assisi Mission)
- Speaking Engagements, Consultancy and Advise
- Leaders in Energy without Borders (with our Partner organisation LERCPA.org in the USA)
- Energy and UN Sustainable Development Performance Platforms (Example India)
- Expert Teams (Example Mexico)
We value conscious and forward leadership – respecting the identities and values of local communities, people and nations
Our key customer target audience and focus groups are:
1. Senior Leaders responsible for making Energy Architecture and UN Sustainable Development change happen to scale. In governments, (energy) corporations, (energy) institutes or organizations.
2. Entrepreneurs, Corporate game-changers and future business leaders and influencers who look out to be part in the positive change – and want to be part of the solution- not the problem.
3. (Executive) Educators and Educational Institutes who want to improve the relevance and impact of their executive educational programs on the topics of Global Change, Energy Architecture, Climate Change and UN Sustainable Development- and our Leadership – and with the help of our practice programs know-how or skills.
We take a strategic and human-centered approach in our working engagements.
Our Network and Forward Leadership helps organizations in the public and private sectors to succeed in realizing goals and objectives.
Together, We may identify inspirational ways of building new bridges – and to create the program performances with true impact and results that can last and grow.