Energy For One World is a consulting boutique on Energy Architecture & UN Sustainable Development and our Leadership
“Every Country and Every Organization in this world can be improved upon in order to raise the human, social, economic and sustainable development to all”.
– Adriaan Kamp, 2016 – Specially Formulated for the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Year 2015 has been a Pivot Year in the international order.
First of all, and at the end of 2015, we have seen and witnessed the Climate Change agreement in Paris.
Secondly, and in September of 2015, the UN has agreed and embarked on a ground-breaking program of capacity and capability building in the realms of Sustainable Development.
Thirdly, and not the least, Pope Francis published his encyclical Laudato Si – with his call to humanity to better care for our Common Home, Creation and the dignity and respect for every human being.
In all of the above – Stewardship over these transformational programs- in a global, local- government, business and societal setting- is a new (integrated) leadership role to learn.
Only by an open and honest dialogue, enquiry and conversations between ourselves- on said subjects – can we expect to see ourselves on the better ways:
Changing Lives. Making the world a better place of Peace and All Good.
“Every Company and Every Energy Architecture in this world can be improved upon in order to raise the availability, affordability and sustainability of energy to all”.- Adriaan Kamp, 2015
In very simple terms- one could state that the Energy Sector – and over the coming 15-30 years has the following invitations:
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Implement the Paris Agreement.
- Enable the rise of Sustainable Societies, Build Vibrant Economies (with meaningful jobs) and provide Energy to our Economies (‘Balanced (Green) Growth’).
Next to the other important elements- the day-to-day:
- Strategy, Operation and Execution Performances in (Energy) Corporates (Oil, Gas, Utilities, etc.)- in good times, and in more demanding times.
So the Theme for Year 2017 is simple:
How can we converse ourselves in order to support and achieve the above objectives?
Please see below some typical conversation material- from our hand. Best to experience and hear our fresh tone of voice – in open dialogues and workshops around.
Energy For One World is also a consulting practice on the implementation and organisation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
At present, we seek Donations and Sponsorships for our Outreach & Impact programs- and would be very grateful if you see opportunity to gift, donate of support our work
Rabo Bank Nr. (in the Netherlands): 0177098694
fao: Adriaan Kamp Beheer BV- Energy For One World
Remark: Support for Year 2017
IBAN/SEPA Number: NL53 RABO 01770986 94
Bank Name: Rabo Bank Group
We thank you for your continued trust and support in our practice and working methods.
Our practice focus simple:
Our practice approach is mild: helping our customers to organize the system and organizational changes needed (energy transition) and integrate the Paris Agreement/ UN sustainable development agenda in the better energy architecture, transition and country developments.
We understand that every Nation and every company has his own history, culture and natural needs for progression.
We value conscious and forward leadership – respecting the identities and values of local communities, people and nations
Our key customer target audience and focus groups are:
1. Senior Leaders responsible for making Energy Architecture and UN Sustainable Development change happen to scale. In governments, (energy) corporations, (energy) institutes or organizations.
2. Entrepreneurs, Corporate game-changers and future business leaders and influencers who look out to be part in the positive change – and want to be part of the solution- not the problem.
3. (Executive) Educators and Educational Institutes who want to improve the relevance and impact of their executive educational programs on the topics of Global Change, Energy Architecture, Climate Change and UN Sustainable Development- and our Leadership – and with the help of our practice programs know-how or skills.