“Every Energy Company and Every Energy Architecture in this world can be improved upon in order to raise the availability, affordability and sustainability of energy to all”.- Adriaan Kamp, 2015
We are proud to announce:
An open conversation for the year 2015 on Global Change, Energy, Sustainability and Energy Architectures- and our opportunities for Leadership herein.
Our key customer target audience and focus groups are:
1. Senior Leaders responsible for making Energy and Energy transition change happen to scale. In governments, energy corporations, energy institutes or organizations.
2. Entrepreneurs, Corporate game-changers and future business leaders and influencers who look out to be part in the positive change – and want to be part of the solution- not the problem.
3. (Executive) Educators and Educational Institutes who want to improve the relevance and impact of their executive educational programs on the topics of Global Change, Energy and Leadership – and with the help of our practice programs (forms and formats), know-how or skills.
- Coaching, Advise
- Villa Doornberg- Centre for Sustainable Societies and 21st century Leadership
- Publications: Go to our 2015 Kandinsky Energy Architecture Open Conversation Series
- Executive Education
Please feel free to enquire.
Benefits from working with our practice- includes:
- A Sharpened Vision on the Energy Future : Helping to position.
- Improved (organizational) integrity and integration between Strategy, Organisation and Delivery
- A sincere story of purpose and meaning within your organisation, including your key stakeholders
- Inspiration on Leadership and New Leadership Roles – including better balancing Corporate Objectives with those of Society, Economy and Sustainability.
- New Business Development and Business Opportunities- securing new sales and sales funnels into your future
- Helping Organizational Change and Business Transformation
- Helping (large-scale) program execution – Building teams, capabilities and competencies for success.
- Personal coaching (leaders/ talent development)
We value positive, conscious and compassionate leadership – respecting the identities and values of local communities, people and nations.
We seek to work – creatively, subtle, lightly- and with respect and intent for a deep understanding of the situation, culture and community you are in.